Monday, November 9, 2009

New at this...

I have been following other blogs for a while now and always wondered if I had enough to say to have my own blog. The answer was always "no" since I figured no one would care about anything I had to say, so why bother. Then I thought, I don't care if anyone cares what I have to say, so here I am.

Anyway, the point of me doing this really is to post pictures and stories about my sweet little man. The joy of my life. The reason I look forward to each new day. My five year old son. He is the sweetest, cutest, most loving, smartest, polite and every-other-positive-adjective-you-can-think-of kid in the world (but I am partial).

You see, he was a preemie. Not the 1 pound variety preemie, but still scary nonetheless. He was born at 34 weeks and 4 pounds, 11 ounces because I developed pre-eclampsia. Basically, I woke up one morning and looked like the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man's bride. I freaked out (more than ususal, I'll talk more about my paranoia later, when we know eachother better), went to the doctor and my blood pressure was 198/129. So, obviously I was sent straight to the hospital. I'll get to the rest of the story later. But, that's why he was a preemie. So, I am a very protective, very proud mother of 1 child.

So, this blog is dedicated to the Little Man and our lives with him. I can't wait to tell you all about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment